CUSTOMER WARRANTY FORM
*Please note that during the COVID-19 Outbreak that Warranty Claims will experience some delay due to shipping. We are still processing your claims daily.
MSD handles CUSTOMER warranty claims for:
- Mammut Avalanche Safety Products (i.e. shovels, probes, transceivers, airbags) *Provided you have an RA from then first!*
- 509 (Canada Only)
- Highmark By Snowpulse
- Seven MX (Canada Only)
- FLY Racing (Canada Only)
For all other brands, please contact the manufacturer directly.
* Though MSD may inevitably handle your claim, the process does need to start with Mammut (i.e. we cannot perform the work until you obtain an RA from Mammut). Please call their head office at 1 800 451 5127 to receive an RA for your shovel/probe/transceiver.
Steps for a Successful Warranty Process:
- Fill out all fields below for your claim as completely as possible
- MSD will respond to you with an RA and instructions within 2 business days. Watch for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send the product back to us. You are responsible for the shipping costs. Make sure to put the RA on the outside of the box.
Mountain Sports Distribution
802 9th St. N.
Golden, BC V0A 1H2
- Once received, we will evaluate the product for replacement/repair and email you with the conclusion. If the product is to be repaired/replaced, we will ship this back to you.
Please note that you are responsible for the shipping costs of getting the product to MSD.