Live inventory synching to your website (including product listings) is available for Shopify, Wix, BigCommerce & WooCommerce websites via Stock-Sync. You can sign up for your account here. In order to use this API, you’ll need to add the Stock Sync app to your site.
You’ll be using an API provided by MSD to sync from our Shopify Store to your e-commerce site. You can sync product listings as well as inventory levels.
Please use the following API (Live Token) for your connection:
- Canada (All Products): H7WhQVbXDgn79gYb6gCVXZjp
- USA (Mountain Lab): aMyrXuXX47fCrM5oVviZvka6
- USA (Highmark & Mammut): z6K8kmqwgihrPeTMawMxYVtm
- YouTube Video: Getting Started (be sure to select “Shopify” as the template you’re mapping from)
- Written Instructions: Getting Started (be sure to select “Shopify” as the template you’re mapping from)
- Written Instructions: Shopify 2 Shopify connection
- YouTube Video: How to Map the Fields (i.e. link your “colour” column to ours or “inventory” field to ours):
- YouTube Video: Using Advanced Settings with Stock Sync | Manage how the products are updated in your store