Running a WooCommerce (WordPress) site? Here’s how to import our data to your site:
- Download the Shopify Product CSV from MSD’s Dealer Data Section (password msd123) that you’d like to upload.
- In your WordPress dashboard, navigate to WooCommerce → Products.
- Select Import at the top. There, you’ll find a built-in product CSV importer..
- Click Choose File and select the CSV file that you want to import. Click Continue.
- You’ll see the Column Mapping screen, where WooCommerce automatically attempts to match the column name of your Shopify CSV file to WooCommerce product fields. You may need to map some of these on your own; do so using the dropdown menus to the right of each row.
- Select Run the Importer and wait until the import process is finished.